Derick and I have been talking about doing an at-home exercise program called P90X for over a year. We purchased it February 2009 and never used it. You may have heard of it or seen it on the infomercial. It's from Beachbody and is a 90 day extreme home fitness program that you do 6 days a week. There is s series of videos, ranging from Plyometrics, Core Synergystics, Ab Ripper, Cardio, Kenpo, Yoga, Stretching, and muscle building videos for back, chest, shoulders, legs, etc.
I have to be completely honest and say that I have neglected my body and health now for years. I kept saying I would start working out, but always made excuses and just put it off. We took our Day 1 pictures and WOW, I realized 110% what I had done to myself! I have never been this heavy or wore this size clothes before. I thought I just hadn't lost all the "baby" weight, but I was about 15 lbs. lighter even 6 months after having Olivia than I am now! SO, with all this being said, we have started the program finally!!! What's even better is we have completed Phase 1-the first 30 days! We just took our 30 day pictures on Monday and although there is still a lot to lose, there are definitely changes! It's very exciting. The best part for me is just how much better I FEEL.
I have now been working out consistently almost every day of the week since middle of January. We are now in Phase 2 of P90X and will keep you updated. I would NEVER post my before pictures for people to see, but in the end, I may at least post after pictures! Wish us luck.
Oh, if you are looking for a way to get into shape (or if you already are and you want something new), check it out! They are all really good workouts and people have had AMAZING results. The best part is you don't have to go to the gym and I truly believe you can't get the same results with gym equipment.
http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/p90x.do?code=BBHOME_CONTROL_P90X
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=P90X+results&search_type=&aq=f
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment