Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day One...Day Two....

Well, 2 days done in the 3 day potty training with Landon. He has done a great job I think considering other stories I have heard or read about. He had about 4-5 accidents yesterday, peed over 15 times on the potty, and pooped TWICE, all in the first day! He even went to bed with underwear (that's part of her method, being done with diapers and pull ups altogether, even at night, right from the start)...AND stayed dry all night. He was up at 4am and I took him in to go pee, he did and went back to bed....stayed dry until he woke up for the day at 8:30! GREAT JOB LANDON!

Today was a good day too....there were 2 pee accidents and 3 poop accidents. This was not fun. Cleaning up poop out of underwear is not something I really ever wanted to do in my life. There wasn't really anything in 2 of the accidents, just a little bit....so, not sure what that poop business was all about. 1st day he pooped 2 times on potty, 2nd day he didn't go at all on potty, only in underwear. We will see what tomorrow brings!

Hopefully tonight he will stay dry like last night, but I will not count on it. We will get this. Landon will get it. How exciting! I am going to definitely do the 3 day method with Olivia between 22 and 24 months old! I will keep you posted on Landon's progress! By the way, he has plenty of superhero underwear and LOVES them!

1 comment:

  1. Go Landon- Go!!! Yeah! Keep it up, buddy! Kim- just caught up on all your blogs. You gotta hate poop in the tub. You gotta love kids in costumes. You gotta hate kids growing up and being more independent. You gotta love bedtime stories!

    ReplyDelete