Today was such a beautiful day outside. I wasn't feeling the best, just weak and tired...maybe getting sick. Landon took a good nap and then I wanted to get him outside but Olivia hadn't woke up yet and I wanted to start cooking supper. Landon got all ready to go outside and I let him play in the backyard by himself, with the 2 dogs of course! For those of you who don't know, we have a huge fenced in yard (6 foot wood privacy fence), which is great for times like this.
I was in the kitchen when little Landon came running inside with a huge smile on his face. He handed me a dandelion, with half the white puffies gone, and said "mommy, I got this flower for you" It was so sweet! I debated putting it in the garbage after he went back outside to find more, however, I thought to myself that it was such a nice thing for him to think of me and so I put it on the fridge with a magnet. Little did I know he would be inside again in 10 minutes asking where the flower was! Good thing I kept it. He was even happier when I showed him that it was on the fridge! He then said "there aren't any more flowers outside or I would have got you another one". He is adorable and he definitely made me feel better :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment